Transport by sea
There are three types of sea container : 20’ (32 m3), 40’ (64 m3) and 40 HC (72 m3).
- Packing at your home
- Option to make bespoke crates for fragile items
- Loading the container
- Export formalities
- Completion of seagoing documentation (Bill of Lading)
- Transport from country of origin to country of destination
- Import formalities in the country of destination
- Delivery to your new home
- Unpacking and reassembly of furniture
- Collection of empty packing cases
- Option for storage in the country of origin as well as the country of destination
LCL (consolidation by sea) :
We can also offer your LCL crates to all desired dimensions. We can give you prices from 1 to 15 m3.
We make bespoke LCL crates in order to provide you with the best service and quality possible.